RSS

Friday Knight & Day

Like most Fridays I was ready to go out and do something by about 5pm. Luckily it was movie night and there were a couple things out that I didn't mind seeing. One of them being Knight & Day. I was curious because the previews showed that the movie would be hilarious and despite the actors, though I do like many of their movies, I decided that it would be worth seeing. My family agreed and so we saw it.

The movie was indeed hilarious! The whole premise of the movie was far more interesting than a simple, yet crazy, spy gone rogue tormenting a woman because he simply liked her. There was truth to his words and he did everything he could to keep her safe. Even if that meant drugging her. The first time he did this was so that she would wake up after the plane crash in her apartment. He took it a little too far, though by the way she handled all the stress of being shot at and people falling dead all around her he justified drugging her a couple more times to protect her from herself. Going on 1 instead of 3 was just one of her many freak out moments. LOL. She had to have slept through most of her adventures and the parts where she was being shot at, all the long traveling, and even parachuting from a plane that was falling from the sky! She got revenge in the end though. It was indeed a hilarious movie.

The plot behind it was that he and his partner were assigned to this eccentric scientist kid who invented a prototype for the first infinite power source since the sun. His partner betrayed him, making him look like he snapped and went rogue trying to sell the battery to the highest bidder, when in fact that was his plan. With all the action and sharp wit this movie was certainly worth watching and made my Friday night.

As for all my other little adventures, there weren't many. I'm moving at a practically nonexistent pace when it comes to my portfolio, which I need to fix. I haven't gotten to my other web spaces or blogs. I have, however, read about four books over the summer break so far! I'm gonna finish my last book before I start the Vampire Diaries today or tomorrow. :D At least I have that. And a ton of new music.

Stayed tuned for more of my random summer adventures. Peace. Out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment