RSS

Mexican Holiday

Well my second day at the Summer Reading Program had a late start. I didn't leave when I had originally planned. I wanted to print out some coupons for later. ;D I got to the library just in time for the crowd of kids from the day care. This year the Bethel/Fresh Start group was split up into two groups, the older kids and the younger kids, so that they weren't as chaotic as usual. It actually wasn't that bad. The routine was the same as the first day, since there are two days for kids to sign up for classes, so the game, craft, and snack were all the same as my first day.

I left before the second class since my mom mentioned we could use my limited coupon for Tijuana Flats for lunch. I drove all the way out to the mall to get nachos and a cookie dough flauta but it was totally worth it. I made it back in time for the lunch break. That was my lunch and dinner and boy was it delicioso. I couldn't believe that after all the nachos I was still able to eat my portion of the cookie dough flauta! It was too good to wait for.

After the third class of the day I got to make my own ojos de dios. I made one for me and one for my roomie. Shhhhh! It's a surprise. ;D

After that I went home. I watched some more movies, as usual. Princess and The Frog was funny and really cute! And then I spent the rest of the night reading more of Beastly.

Stayed tuned for more of my random summer adventures. Peace. Out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment