RSS

One Sunday Afternoon


Well, I guess I shouldn't have stayed up so late after watching Green Lantern. I had a hard time waking up Sunday morning, especially since I had to get up at 7am for church.

Church was fun as usual. Brookes is hilarious. There was this rap video about the life of a dad that was so embarrassing it was hilarious. I'll have to find it on the Internet and share it cuz it just cracked me up!

The rest of the day was devoted to Father's Day. We had steak, baked potatoes, mushrooms, and seasoned butter. Chocolate cake was for dessert, which was absolutely delicious.

We watched Under the Mountain for dinner, which I really like. I saw it earlier this year on Netflix. Anywho. Then me n my sis went to the mall, she drove (*yikes* lol), and I was able to catch up on my Father's Day shopping. I know, it's sad that I was shopping for Father's Day on Father's Day but this past quarter left me no free time, at least when finals came around.

As for everything in between... I have to admit that I spent a couple of hours trying to reach the OCD of Fisty's Bog in World of Goo. I've almost gotten the entire first world's worth of OCD. Just 2-3 more and I'm moving on to world 2. ;D I know. Weird. But that game's addicting. I also managed to catch up on a few more TV shows including Covert Affairs, Nine Lives of Cloe King, and Being Human. Nine Lives of Cloe King has officially become one of my favorites. My sister bought the book and is already almost done. I get it after her and can't wait to find out what happens next. From what I've heard the book is completely different and I'm kind of glad. There are some things the TV show portrays better. Of course, I was planning on finishing Beastly first. I like the movie a whole lot better. Though I was happy to see that the traditional Beauty and the Beast had a more influential role in his transformation. He was more of the traditional beast than what was portrayed in the movie. But, then again, I kind of liked the movie's interpretation. It was different. Refreshing even.

Stayed tuned for more of my random summer adventures. Peace. Out.





P.S. Here's that hilarious Father's Day video we saw in church. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment